Don’t I look THRILLED? That’s me in the green.
Friends will only let you play the “I’ve just moved, how can I possibly get anything done” card for so long.
When the bodacious Pans of Steel tagged me for a meme several days ago, I put it on the back burner of my mind… and moved onto the next box. But the proverbial pan went up in flames when I was double-dog dared by the greatest doodler this yonder side o’ the border, Rambleicious.
FORTUNATELY for us all, today’s post kills 2 birds w/ 1 stone.
Since I’m doing this b/c “I have to” I will not be adhering 100% to the rules. Here are the rules:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Just remember to thank (or blame) those 2 for “making me”
1) I am not 100% sure what a meme is, or even how to properly pronounce it. Meeeem or mimi? And if the real point of this is just to talk MORE about oneself..What makes this different than the rest of one’s blog?
2) We just got cable TV for the first time. I have been a hold-out for so long, I hardly know what to say. Other than my husband made me.
3) Cable TV is 2% good stuff, 97.9% crap and .1% infomercials.
4) I am now fascinated by several infomercial products, thanks to my new cable service. In particular I would like a SHamWOW! and a PedEgg. If anyone has ever used either w/ success or failure, please comment below.
5) I have tried going to CVS twice now to buy a PedEgg, but my husband swears he will NOT allow me to cheese grate his oversized heel callouses off.
6) I want a PedEgg more than ever.
7) Do you really think that ShamWOW! can pick up a bucket of cola like it did in the infomercial?? I am thinking not, but I’d like to be proven wrong.
8) Before we moved, my older daughter was talking up the vacuum-sucker bag thing – you know, the one where you store your comforter and pillows in a trash bag and suck all the air out, reducing it to the thickness of one wafer-thin mint. I even saw one in the store – I think Home Depot, but I thought better of it.
Okay, now I am going to pick some people to force this on too (onto?). I pick Curly. She is the only one – but she counts for seven b/c she’s been tagged at least that many times. YOUR TURN GIRL/DON”T FIGHT IT.~!